Monday will be a busy day for our band members. Our 8th grade band will perform in the Veteran’s Day assembly during the school day and our cookie dough will be delivered.
Veteran’s Day: (8th grade only)
- 8th grade check in with home room in band uniform (black dress pants, black shoes and socks, and black band polo)
- Bus to high school gym departs at 8:15 AM
- If your student arrives later than that time they must walk to the high school gym as soon as possible with their instruments.
- Students perform at highlighted ceremonies below:
8:30am – 9:00am CES #19:20am – 9:50 am CES #210:10am – 11:00am CHS #1 (Juniors & Seniors) (CJHS Band students watch ceremony)11:15 am – 11:45 Cadet Lunch <——- Need volunteers to help with lunch.12:00 pm – 12:50 CUES1:10 pm – 2:00 pm CJHS2:15 pm – 3:15 pm CHS #2 (Freshman & Sophomores)
- Students will have Subway during lunch in the high school band room on Monday. Please contact me if you are able to volunteer on Monday to help serve lunch.
- Students will return to CJHS around 2:30 and will remain with me until the end of the day
Our cookie dough is set to arrive this Monday around noon.
I am looking for about 5 volunteers to help the fundraising staff members organize and set out the cookie dough. I would usually help but the rescheduled date conflicts with the Veteran’s Day Assembly. Please notify me as soon as possible if you are able to help out from noon to around 1 this Monday.
You may email me at email@example.com
8th Grade Carowinds Trip:
Have you (chaperone) and your student paid their Carowinds Trip Deposit? Remember that the non-refundable downpayment of $50 is due November 22nd.
Chaperone price: $150 (Add $85 if you want a single room)
Student price: $220
More announcements to come on Sunday.