Schedule for the week:
Monday: District Honor Band after school until 4:15
Tuesday: District Honor Band after school until 4:15
Wednesday: Jazz Band rehearsal until 4:15
Friday: Jazz Band rehearsal at 7:30 AM/Chamber music performed in all classes
A quick reminder about two important things tomorrow!
Veteran’s Day: (8th grade only)
- 8th grade check in with home room in band uniform (black dress pants, black shoes and socks, and black band polo)
- Bus to high school gym departs at 8:15 AM
- If your student arrives later than that time they must walk to the high school gym as soon as possible with their instruments.
- Students perform at highlighted ceremonies below:
8:30am – 9:00am CES #19:20am – 9:50 am CES #210:10am – 11:00am CHS #1 (Juniors & Seniors) (CJHS Band students watch ceremony)11:15 am – 11:45 Cadet Lunch <——- Need volunteers to help with lunch.12:00 pm – 12:50 CUES1:10 pm – 2:00 pm CJHS2:15 pm – 3:15 pm CHS #2 (Freshman & Sophomores)
- Students will have Subway during lunch in the high school band room on Monday. Please contact me if you are able to volunteer on Monday to help serve lunch.
- Students will return to CJHS around 2:30 and will remain with me until the end of the day
Our cookie dough is set to arrive tomorrow around noon.
I am looking for about 5 volunteers to help the fundraising staff members organize and set out the cookie dough. I would usually help but the rescheduled date conflicts with the Veteran’s Day Assembly. Please notify me as soon as possible if you are able to help out from noon to around 1 this Monday.
You may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org