Our raffle fundraiser has been going very well! Remember that each student is required to sell 5 raffle tickets. All students must sell 10 tickets if they would like to gain access to our Raffle Party!
Our online Jotform has made it easier for people to purchase virtually. Please consider sharing it with your friends and family near and far! https://form.jotform.com/230234004206134
On Monday students will receive notification of what customers purchased using our Jotform and if they have paid already or not. This will allow them to track down their customers that selected the “send cash with student” option.
Our Raffle fundraiser concludes on as soon as I can receive the remaining payments from the customers who are paying by cash. Please be diligent about gathering your payments so that we can do our drawing as soon as possible.
Our goal is to draw the winners this Thursday.
Monday: Percussion ensemble until 4:15
Tuesday: Begin collecting Raffle Tickets and Money
Wednesday: Jazz Band until 4:15
Thursday: Raffle Drawing
Friday: Jazz Band at 7:45 am
Have a wonderful rest of your day and Happy Sunday!
We are excited to begin our annual raffle ticket fundraiser here at CJHS!
Please keep in mind that all CJHS band students are required to sell FIVE raffle tickets.
Our students have the opportunity to participate in our raffle fundraiser from January 18th to January 31st. Each student will receive five raffle tickets priced at $10 each. Customers will automatically be entered into a drawing for one or multiple of the following prizes:
- $50 Amazon gift card
- Set of Airpods Pro
- Nintendo Switch
- Instant Vortex 6 Quart Air Fryer
- Rodan + Fields Gift Basket
- Healing Hands Gift Card
Our students will get incentives for selling raffle tickets as well!
- For every 5 sold, students will get their names added into the raffle grand prize drawing.
- For every 10 sold, students will earn access to our exclusive Raffle Party Thursday, February 16th @CJHS. Our raffle participation is free with 10 tickets sold and will include, pizza, an ice cream sundae bar, recreational activities, music, and an inflatable obstacle course. Each student will also receive one piece of duct tape to tape Ms. Menendez to the wall! In addition, the top three sellers will be awarded the opportunity to pie Ms. Menendez, Mr. Sidel, and Coach Cochran in the face!
- 8th graders will earn $10 towards their Carowinds trip for every 5 tickets sold.
How the fundraiser works:
- Students will collect the $10 from the customer, tear the ticket in half so that the customer has their portion, and turn in the information portion to Ms. Menendez.
- Ms. Menendez will document that purchase and credit it towards that student as well as enter their name into the drawing.
- Drawing will occur on Thursday, February 2nd at CJHS. Winners will be contacted.
- Cash or check (written out to CJHS Band) is acceptable.
Ms. Maria Menendez email@example.com
The Carrollton High School Marching Band will travel to New York City next school year. If your student has signed up, please consider joining in on the high school band’s chocolate candy bar fundraiser. It is the exact same as ours from the Fall and will earn your student $25 off of their NYC fees with each box sold. Instructions from Mr. Carr are listed below.
8th Graders in Winterguard or 8th Graders who are traveling with us to NY next year:
- You can participate in the fundraiser too!
- Please send an email using this link: Mr. Carr and Ms. Menendez or just include us both in the email
- You can pick up your chocolate by visiting Ms. Menendez or by visiting the high school band room
- Please bring collected money to the high school band room. We are here until 4:00pm each day, so you could bring it over right after school or your parents can visit during the school day as well. Ms. Dothard is available to assist between 8:00AM and 4:00PM.
- You will earn $25 for your winterguard fees or your NY trip by participating in this fundraiser.