Believe it or not, there is additional information that you need to know regarding band camp.
- Order Band Shoes & Guard Gloves: July 18 2017 • 11:00am • March Master will be at the band room to take orders for band shoes (required for all members). Students will try on the shoes to ensure proper fit. If students already have band shoes from previous seasons and they still fit, they do not have to order another pair. The cost for marching band shoes is $42.00; Guard shoes are $34.00. They will also be taking orders for Ever Dri Guard Gloves (color guard gloves), which will be $16.00 March Master will only accept cash or credit cards (MC, VISA and AMEX). Please try to have exact amount if sending cash.
- Order Duffel Bags & Band Jackets: July 20, 2017 • 11:00am • Ozier Apparel will be at the band room to take orders for duffel bags and band jackets. Duffel bags are required for Color Guard, but anyone can purchase one. The cost will be $38.50. Band jackets are required for all band members. The cost will be $70.00. Cash and checks will be accepted. Please make checks payable to Ozier Apparel.
- Final Band & Color Guard Fee Payment Date: If you are utilizing the 3 payment installment plan, the final Band Fee payment date is Monday, July 24th.
- CHS Trojan Business Day: Tuesday, July 25th, 2017. Students are assigned various times that are to report to the high school cafeteria to take care of varies items in preparation for the start of school. Students are asked to handle their business as expeditiously as possible so that the disruption to band camp activities are minimized.
- Purchase Garment Bags: Trojan Band garment bags are required for all members to travel with the band uniform. Cost is $5.00 and can be paid to Ms. Dothard during band camp, cash only please.
- Purchase Flip Folders: All students are required to own a flip folder to organize their music in the stands. Cost for flip folder is $5.00. Please bring the $5.00 in cash at the same time you pay for your garment bag to Ms. Dothard. Extra pages for flip folders are also available for $.50 each.
If you have any specific questions about any of these items, you can contact Mrs. Dothard at the band office.