Due to unexpected circumstances Temple MS is unable to attend the concert, tomorrow’s schedule has changed slightly to allow us to be finished earlier.
- 6:00PM Carrollton JrHS 7th Grade (twenty minutes earlier than before)
- 6:20PM Carrollton JrHS 8th Grade (twenty minutes earlier than before)
- 6:40PM Temple HS Concert Band
- 7:00PM Carrollton HS Concert Band
- 7:20PM Temple HS Symphonic Band
- 7:50PM Carrollton HS Symphonic Band
- 8:10PM Carrollton HS Wind Ensemble
This should get us home a little closer to 7 at the JH.
Below is one more reminder about the itinerary:
- 3:30 All students stay after school for recreation time
- 4:15 Students fed pizza, chips, and water. (Parent helpers needed)
- 4:35 Students change into concert uniforms (Black band polo, black pants, etc.)
- 4:50 Load busses
- 5:00 Depart for PAC (Performing Arts Center)
- 5:10 Unload trailer, enter PAC, and Warm-Up for concert
- 6:00 7th grade performs
- 6:20 8th grade performs
- 6:50 Load busses and take roll
- 7:00 Arrive back at CJHS
Please remember to bring your band uniform to school tomorrow morning.
Our AYP Fundraiser has officially started. These discount cards have fantastic coupons and deals that our community loves to use. This fundraiser allows us to purchase music, instruments, and supplies for our band program. Thank you for your help!
Instructions for the fundraiser:
- Use your order taker card to show people the incredible deals that these cards have to offer. Each card is $15 and has unlimited uses up to a year at participating locations.
- Bring the $15 to Ms. Menendez in a sealed envelope and you will receive an AYP card the next day to distribute to your buyers.
- For every 5 cards sold you will receive 1 free. (Try and sell 5 before you buy one yourself)
- 8th grade receives $3 off of their Carowinds trip for every card sold!
Students will receive a physical copy of this tomorrow if they have not already.
The fundraiser concludes when we sell out of cards.
Have a great evening and see you tomorrow night!