I was excited to see so many familiar faces the other night at our meeting! I know that some of you were unable to make it so I will update you with the information that we have at the moment.
- Price for trip is around $1750 with hopes of the price being lower once airfare is finalized.
- Fundraisers will occur to lower prices as much as possible including the Make Me a Whole Person which I will hand out tomorrow that our 8th graders can begin.
- An online portal will be available soon to pay online and check progress of payments for the trip. (Link is not live yet)
- A non refundable deposit of $50 is due the 26th of January so that we can reserve plane tickets for your students and all chaperones.
- Checks or cash are acceptable.
- Checks written out to CHS Band Boosters
- Money turned into money box at CJHS so that I can deliver it to the high school.
- Online method of payment for credit cards will be open hopefully in the next week or so.
- We are waiting on a copy of the powerpoint and the youtube video of the meeting and once we receive that I will post it here on our website for you all.
The trip sound incredible and packed full of opportunities to make memories that will truly last a lifetime.
Please remember about the deposit due at the end of the money for this trip and know that we are collecting money this early so that you have more time to fundraise and time make smaller payments. Luckily you do not have to pay for the entire trip once your kid becomes a 9th grader and you are able to start making payments now.
Contact me with any questions that you have an look out for more info!