SATURDAY FEB 11th Itinerary
- 9 am – Students should report to the Mabry Arts Center
- 9:20 am – Rehearsals begin.
- 11:45 am – Lunch
- 1 pm – Rehearsals begin.
- 3:30 pm – Perform on stage
- 4 pm – Dismissal
- Each section will have Sectionals with a professional on their instrument.
- Each band will rehearse on stage with a master teacher and conductor.
- Students will be provided lunch and activities in the CHS band room.
- Each band will perform a concert at the end of the day.
- All students will enter in a raffle to “Pie” Mr. Huls in the face at the conclusion of the concert.
NO BAND UNIFORM IS REQUIRED, STUDENTS MAY WEAR WHAT THEY REGULARLY WOULD WEAR TO SCHOOL.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: If you can come help out either all day, or just a lunch (11:15 – 1:30pm) Please email me, we will need a big group of parents to help.
Please remember that this is NOT OPTIONAL, all students should attend. We put a lot of effort in to planning, organizing and hiring for this event. ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN ATTENDANCE FOR THE FULL DURATION…..trust me….they will have fun! 🙂
You are invited to the concert from 3:30 – 4pm, please come in and listen to how our festival repertoire is coming along.