Today we are kicking off our annual cookie dough fundraiser to raise money for the band. We will use this money to purchase new music, repair instruments, buy supplies, and bring in extra instructors to help our band program grow and thrive. Please encourage your 7th grader to participate in this fundraiser.
Here are all the details:
- Use the brochure to sell cookie dough to willing customers in their neighborhood, work, or church group. Parents can even take the order taker to work and put it in the break room.
- Collect the money for each box of cookie dough, and store it in an envelope. Check can be made out to CJHS Band.
- Write all the names down on the order taker so that you can distribute it when it comes in.
- Money will be collected on September 15th and the orders will be placed.
- Two to three weeks later we will get the cookie dough in to distribute. Roughly October 6th.
- For every 10 boxes sold you will receive a free box of cookie dough.
- We will also be awarding $50 to the top seller in each grade.
- 8th Graders will earn $3 per box of cookie dough sold toward the spring trip to Carowinds ($200)
Again this is a great way to help the band purchase new music, repair instruments, buy supplies, and bring in extra instructors to help our band program grow and thrive. Please encourage your child to participate.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
Thanks for all your support.