Thank you for an awesome week last week with our pre-festival concert. I hope you all enjoyed seeing the festival bands from the JH and HS. It is so cool to see where the students get to go with Mr. Robichaux and Mr. Carr in high school. Certainly a lot to look forward to, especially for our rising 8th graders and the spring trip to New York.
Remember Mr. Carr will be having the informational meeting on March 8th, look for more info as we get closer to that date.
Reminders and Updates The Next Two Weeks
- This week will not be having after school rehearsals for 7th, 8th or Jazz Bands. I want the students to prepare for their benchmarks next week and work to get their grades up before test time and conferences.
- This Friday is the due date for Festival Permission Forms, and $8 for CiCi’s.
- Next week Thursday is the big day
- 7th grade students will need to arrive in uniform by 7:45AM ready to board the bus. Please check your itineraries for details.
- 8th graders will leave at the end of the school day and be back at 9pm. Please check your itineraries for details.
- We would love to have you all out to Cartersville High School for our festival performances, it is more fun to perform for a big audience.
- 7th grade performs at 10:30 AM
- 8th grade at 6:30 PM.
- If you want to chaperone please email me, we will pay for your meal.
- KEEP SELLING AYP !!!!!!