Wednesday: Jazz Band until 4:15
Thursday: High School band meeting @CHS Band room 7:00 PM
Saturday: Solo & Ensemble @Paulding County High School
High School Band Meeting 7:00 PM @CHS Band room
All 8th graders who plan on participating in high school band at Carrollton High School have a meeting at CHS at 7:00 PM. This will cover all fees, equipment needed for band, uniforms, schedule, and more. This applies to all students whether they are participating in just the class, colorguard, marching band, or all of the above.
Solo & Ensemble
Here are a couple of reminders:
- This event is being held THIS SATURDAY (4/29) at Paulding County High School (1297 Villa Rica Hwy, Dallas, GA 30157) which is about a 45-minute drive from Carrollton. WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION. You must have a ride of your own or carpool. If you have any issues, please contact me or Ms. Castaneda immediately.
- You must get there at 12:15 PM. Please make it on time to ensure you have time to warm up.
- Please be sure to number every single measure in your original book/score. If you have any questions, again, ask us.
- You must bring that sheet of paper Ms. Castaneda gave you in class to give to the judges.
- The CJHS students start performing at 1:00 PM and we hope to finish everyone’s performances before 2:00 PM.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Have a fantastic rest of your week!
Ms. Maria Menendez