Our first day is off to a GREAT start! As we go through the school and band handbook I would like to draw your attention to a few things:
Please “Subscribe” to this website for up-to-date information. This website has important information such as:
- Fundraising information
- Chair placement
Entering your email will send the information directly to your inbox. This will help you stay up to date with all things CJHS Band!
Please text @trband2223 to 81010 to receive information such as bus ETA on field trips and quick reminders.
- All students need a black 1-inch binder with sheet protectors and a pencil for band class. These may be purchased for $3 from Ms. Menendez
- All students have a $30 band fee that may be submitted in cash or check (written out to CJHS Band) OR by paying online on our Revtrak website.
- Handbook forms are due September 2nd.
The equipment posted below must be purchased by September 2nd.
Clarinets, saxophones, and double reeds:
- 4 working reeds
- Clarinet reeds: https://www.amazon.com/Vandoren-CR103-Clarinet-Traditional-Strength/dp/B0002E1P08
- Alto Saxophone reeds: https://www.amazon.com/Vandoren-SR213-Traditional-Reeds-Strength/dp/B00T8L27ZI
- Low reeds may purchase from Ms. Menendez
- Double reeds purchase from private instructor.
- Slide oil for trombones https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Trombone-Cleaning-Product-YAC1021P/dp/B0049P5U7A
- Valve oil for trumpets https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Regular-Valve-Oil-60ml/dp/B06XCFJW14
- rotor oil for French Horns https://www.amazon.com/Hetman-Light-Rotor-Lubricant-11/dp/B0002E52IY
More information to come! Welcome back!