This week at a glance:
Tuesday: Menendez office hours @ 1 PM meet.google.com/mdj-twyg-qfw
Thursday: Optional Lecture on Music and Art @ 1 PM meet.google.com/pbh-bcyw-kqo
Friday: School owned instruments need to be turned in to CJHS
Marching Band 2021 Student/Parent Meeting
If you missed the band parent meeting on Thursday night, we recorded it for your convenience and you can access it here.
Haven’t seen the show announcement? Watch it here.
Highlights of the meeting:
Stay in communication
- Subscribe to our website by entering your e-mail address in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our Remind text the code below to 81010
- Classof2021 Parents: @6dffefa
- Classof2022 Parents: @89hc3gk
- Classof2023 Parents: @72ab42
- Classof2024 Parents: @ka2kded
- Students A-M: @6gaa92
- Students N-Z: 37ebaca
- Follow us on Instagram
- Access your account via Charmsoffice.com
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Sync our calendar to your phone!
It is important to stay in communication because although we are planning commencing some activities in June, if the situation does not improve then we will make decisions to alter the schedule. Our students’ health and safety will always remain our top priority. Some may think that the excitement to start activities may be to remain competitive, but honestly, it is to fulfill the social needs of our students. Our students thrive when working together and we want to be able to provide that for them as soon as it is safe to reconvene.
More details can be found on our calendar, and following camps subject to change, but we are planning them optimistically:
- Mondays in June – Percussion Camps
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays in June – Color Guard Camps
- Thursdays in June – Winds Rookie Camps (open to all members)
These camps will take place only if it is safe to do so. We have planned them in an effort to be proactive and optimistic. We will continue to follow our district recommendations as well as the CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our children. If it is still advised that we do not hold camps, information will be shared on this website and the channels listed above.
Colorguard Auditions – Please spread the word!
We are in the process of recruiting members for our colorguard. We will be hosting formal auditions at a later date, but at this time we would like all students who are interested to participate through a special Google Classroom. Interested students can join using this code: hkr2jp3