This week is one of our most important weeks of the year. We will have a rehearsal on Monday for 7th grade and a rehearsal for 8th grade on Tuesday. On Wednesday, March 13th our bands will perform their concert for state appointed judges for ratings. All concerts are open to the public. We hope to hear you in the audience. Here is the schedule for both grades.
- 1:15 Report to band room for 5th block
- 1:30 Depart for Carroll County Performing Arts Center
- 1:40 Arrive at CCPAC and watch another band perform
- 2:45 Warm up
- 3:15 Performance
- 4:15 Depart for CJHS
- 4:30 Arrive at CJHS
- 3:30 Report to band room and eat snack
- 4:15 Depart for Carroll County Performing Arts Center
- 4:25 Arrive at CCPAC and watch another band perform
- 5:30 Warm up
- 6:00 PM Performance
- 7:00 Depart for CJHS
- 7:15 Arrive at CJHS
Reminder that we have Jazz Band Monday and Wednesday morning at 7:45!
- March 25th at 6:00PM: Booster Meeting at high school band room for all students interested in marching band next year
- March 28th: 8th grade auditions at CHS Band room. Must sign up for time here: Audition Sign Up
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!