Today: Pre LGPE concert at MAC. Report time 6:00PM. Concert begins at 6:30.
Tonight is our Pre- L.G.P.E. concert! This is often one of our biggest concerts of the year because we get to perform our music in front of judges, and the high school band community. It is an honor to share the stage with them and I cannot wait for you to see how advanced these students have gotten since December.
CJHS students are required to stay for 7th and 8th grade performance. Students are encouraged to stay for high school performances if possible. All black with band polo. No leggings or tennis shoes please! (No 7th grade after school rehearsal due to concert)
AYP Fundraiser! AYP Rollout Info.docx
Instructions for the fundraiser:
- Use your order taker card to show people the incredible deals that these cards have to offer.. Each card is $15 and has unlimited uses up to a year at participating locations.
- Bring the $15 to Ms. Menendez in a sealed envelope and you will receive an AYP card the next day to distribute to your buyers.
Cash or checks. Checks made out to CJHS Band
- For every 5 cards sold you will receive 1 free. (so try and sell 5 before you buy one yourself)
- 8th grade receives $3 off of their Carowinds trip for every card sold!
- For every 5 cards sold your name will be inserted into a drawing to win a free Zipp Nano X2 High Performance Drone! Every 5 sold means another chance to win!
We will continue to sell AYP cards for the next few months as we have them, if we sell out we can always order more.
I would love to have some parents tonight at a table selling AYP cards for our band program before and between bands. If anyone is interested and available please let me know!
See you tonight!