I have updated the grades from our Fall concert.
If your child has a 75 then they need to complete their Concert Review. They may do that during class.
If they receive lower than that they may make up their Fall Concert grade by recording their concert music on the ipad so that I can listen to it and give them full credit.
Either way they may make up their grade. Anything less than a 100 means that they will use class time to bring up that grade. Please encourage your student to make this up as soon as possible.
We have our Veterans Day concert this Friday here at the school system and our 8th grade band will perform at the ceremonies. This concert occurs during the school day and will and before school ends. If you would like to attend one of the ceremonies and bring one of your family members who is a veteran they can come and be honored, here are the ceremony times:
- 9:00 – 9:55 CJHS
- 10:15 – 11:10 CMS
- 11:15 – 11:45 Lunch for JROTC cadets
- 12:15 – 12:45 CES program #1
- 1:15 – 1:45 CES program #2
- 2:15 – 3:15 CHS
Volunteer Opportunity:I am in need of a parent crew (7th or 8th grade parents) that can help out during the day on Friday. If you are able to help please email me. Here is what I am looking for:
Friday, November 10th
- 7:15 am – Chair and Stand setup at the CHS Gym
- 10:45 am – Meet at CHS Band Room to help setup pizza stations and hand out lunch for the kids.
- 3:00 pm – Help pack up truck at the CHS Gym and then unload at CJHS
Thank you so much!