I sent this home in letter form as well last week.
Carowinds Rules, Packing List, and Location Information
Where we are staying
The Doubletree Hotel Carowinds Theme Park
2600 Yorkmont Road 14523 Carowinds Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28208 Charlotte, NC 28273
What to Pack
- CJHS Band Polo: For our uniform during performance we will wear our CJHS band Polo and shorts. Students may wear their sandals or tennis shoes that they are wearing for the park that day.
- Clothes for Two days, including cold weather or rainy weather clothes.
- Spending Money $40 – $50
- Personal Electronics are permitted, but we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. And proper use of devices is expected and our rules are outlined in the school handbook.
WHAT YOU WILL NOT NEED / BE ALLOWED
Students will not be allowed any energy drinks at any time. (Redbull, Monster, etc…)
- Large amounts of candy and soft drinks for the bus, or hotel. We will have plenty of food to eat, and drink.
- Students will not be allowed to bring their console gaming systems or laptop computers (Wii, Xbox, PS4, etc..)
- Please place any prescription medication in a ziplock bag with the students name clearly written on it.
- Place instructions for the two days we will be gone and we will make sure to administer the medication properly.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL POLICIES REGARDING CELL PHONES, DRESS CODE, AND GENERAL STUDENT BEHAVIOR ARE STILL IN EFFECT FOR THIS TRIP. ALL SCHOOL RULES WILL STILL APPLY WHICH MEANS ALL DISCIPLINARY MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN DURING AND FOLLOWING THE TRIP IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES.