As you know our 8th grade band will be providing music for all of the Veterans Day ceremonies being held in the CHS gymnasium on Friday. Here is what you will need to know to make sure they are prepared:
- 8th grade band members should arrive at CJHS in full uniform on Friday. They will not have time to change before or after the event.
- They should wear a coat as we will travel outside in the morning.
- They will check in with their first period teacher and then come straight to the band room to leave.
- They will be with me all day at the CHS Gymnasium performing, I will provide them lunch at the CHS band room. (***Volunteers needed at 10:45am at the CHS band room please email me)
- We will be back in time for dismissal at CJHS.
If you would like to attend one of the ceremonies and bring one of your family members who is a veteran they can come and be honored, here are the ceremony times:
- 9:00 – 9:55 CJHS
- 10:15 – 11:10 CMS
- 11:15 – 11:45 Lunch for JROTC cadets
- 12:15 – 12:45 CES program #1
- 1:15 – 1:45 CES program #2
- 2:15 – 3:15 CHS
Thanks,***we may need some help setting up Thursday after school if you are able to help, please email me.