As you know our Spring Concert is coming up next week. Here is all the information you need to make sure your child arrives on time and is looking good:
When: Monday May 16th. From 7pm – 8:15pm
Where: The Mabry Arts Center
What: Spring Concert. No admission fee.
Who: All bands 6th – 8th and jazz band will perform one final time as our year comes to an end.
6th Graders should arrive at 6:30pm and report to the stage, cases should go backstage.
7th Graders should arrive at 6:45pm and report to the warm-up room backstage.
8th Graders should arrive at 6:45pm and report to the auditorium seating area blocked off for them.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD ARRIVE IN UNIFORM
- BLACK CJHS BAND POLO SHIRT. TUCKED IN
- BLACK DRESS PANTS, NO JEANS.
- BLACK DRESS SHOES, NO SNEAKERS OR HIGH TOPS.
- BLACK SOCKS
- Please make sure your child is wearing the proper uniform attire before arriving at the concert.
- Please do not leave before the concert is finished. All students need to stay to support and enjoy the other bands. Seating is always very tight, please make your way to the center of the rows so that all can sit down.
- Please collect your childs cell phone before the concert begins, they will not need it during the other performances.
If you can come help setup Monday May 16th at 3:15pm at the MAC that would be awesome, please send me an email. We usually only get two or three people, but many hands make light work. Also if their is anyone willing to supervise during the concert please email me.
Thanks, I look forward to seeing you all next week.